Warning: Last items in stock!
Most vehicles have a temperature gauge, but it lacks the ability to provide an audible warnng when problem exists. This system will show the real-time engine temperature on a digital display. If the engine overheats, the Engine Guardian will start beeping intermittently to warn the driver. When the engine temperature continuously climbing, it will beep continuosly. The main purpose of this device is to protect the car engine from overheating.
Typically, the engine temperature will increase beyond normal operating temperatures before serious damage starts setting in. As the Engine Guardian will detect abnormally high engine temperatures, and provide an audio as well as visual guide to the operating temperatures of the engine, the driver will be able to judge and work temperatures of the engine, the driver will be able to judge and work while. This will reduce the repair cost and reduce the likelihood of needing and engine replacement. Additionally, the driver and passengers will not be stranded due to an oerheated engine.
- Alert driver when engine temperature is in the critical range.
- Relay output to override factory cooling fan system.
- Simply wiring- external sensor supplied.
- Rotatable display for easy mounting at any direction and any position.
- Smaller control unit for easy installation.
- Built-in speaker as backup output to alert using beeps.
- Weak battery detection and malfunction alternator detection.
- Cranking voltage detection.
- Prevent expensive engine repair.
- Real time monitoring of engine temperature.
- Reduce likelihood of engine overheating and stranding the driver
- can help prevent overheating due to :
coolant loss, malfunctioning thermostat, hose leaks, blockage in the radiator or hose